Health and Safety Advisor
As a health and safety advisor, you will be tasked with:
- Managing client accounts, encouraging repeat business opportunities;
- Meeting with clients and providing reports where required;
- Carrying out services such as:
Required skills and qualifications:
- Industry recognised, health and safety qualification to certificate level;
1 or more years’ experience in a health and safety, customer facing role;
Self-motivated with the ability to work on your own initiative;
Computer literate with prior use of Microsoft office essential;
Must be willing to travel with a clean driving license;
Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Competitive rates of pay;
28 days’ annual leave, including bank holidays;
Company vehicle, lap top and mobile phone, where required;
Training and development opportunities.
To apply, please send your CV with accompanying letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be acknowledged within 7 days of receipt.