Trainee Health and Safety Advisor
As a trainee health and safety advisor, you will be tasked with:
- Following a 3-year training plan to qualify to diploma level in Applied Health and Safety, you will begin by shadowing and assisting existing team members in delivery of services such as:
- Risk Assessment
- Accident Investigation
- Site Inspection
- Report Writing
- Following successful completion of the above services, you will be tasked with completing activities for clients directly, under the guidance of your team mentor.
- Your training will cover all areas of our business as well as its sister companies, to gain a broad and valuable knowledge and experience.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a customer facing role;
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on your own initiative;
- Computer literate with prior use of Microsoft office essential;
- Clean driving license;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Competitive rates of pay;
- 28 days’ annual leave, including bank holidays;
- Workplace pension;
- Company lap top and mobile phone, where required;
- Training and development opportunities.
To apply, please send your CV with accompanying letter to email@example.com.
All applications will be acknowledged within 7 days of receipt.